A highly skilled interim professional can play a critical role in supporting your team and business through periods of change.
We have built relationships with a wide selection of interim consultants who are highly experienced and commercially focused. These practitioners have taken the conscious decision to deliver their professional services on an independent basis. Once we have taken a detailed brief we quickly identify and engage with the very best interim professionals available, accurately matching their skills and experience against your specific needs.
We develop a strong understanding of your organisation’s culture, ensuring we place individuals who fit in and can hit the ground running from day one. The desire to find an interim solution can occur at any time and typically needs to be resolved quickly; we have appointed a highly diverse range of interim professionals to support clients across the following situations.
- Mergers and acquisitions – pre and post deal people related activity
- Gap management – providing maternity and emergency gap cover
- Business transformation – including new system implementations
- Specialist knowledge – remuneration and regulatory governance
- Business re-structuring – employee relations, TUPE programmes
- Outsourcing – defining operating models and vendor selection